Stay Home Workout Plan – Bodyweight Training: Reimagined
Ridiculously Effective Stay Home Workout Plan Personal Trainers DON’T Want You To Know
(This Works Even If You Have NO EQUIPMENT And Can’t Do A Push Up!)
Did you know Infectious Disease Experts are saying businesses (like YOUR GYM) won’t be open until JUNE?
Here’s the problem you face: you have to find a way to workout without a gym so that you don’t lose all your progress in quarantine.
But you can’t afford an expensive home gym.
And like most people you probably know about 10 bodyweight exercises. That’s enough to make you bored.
Not to mention, you’re not disciplined enough to spend hours researching & creating a workout from scratch. I don’t blame you. You have better things to do with your time, like watching Netflix & eating chips.
But without any structure in your day or knowledge about where to start, you’re bound to be a full-fledged
Meanwhile, your dreams of washboard abs and ever looking good naked are disappearing before your eyes.
You’ll never be who you could’ve been.
But nobody prepared us for this reality. The Coronavirus closing your gym and changing your life isn’t your fault.
Luckily for you, there’s a solution.
Let me introduce you to the Stay Home Workout Plan, a 10-week program that will get you in shape without equipment whether you’re a beginner or advanced athlete.
It’s called Stay Home Work out plan – Bodyweight Training: Reimagined
No Gym. No Equipment. No Problem.
You’re Guaranteed to Learn
- How to crush a no-equipment workout in 30 minutes so you can liberate your schedule and finally have time to do what you love
- Dynamic, athletic movements that burn more calories and are more fun than any cardio machine at your gym
- Over 120 bodyweight exercises in our Exercise Database so you won’t have to search far & wide for new, exciting movements
100% Done-For-You workouts so you don’t have to go treasure-hunting every time you want to workout
- Why Bodyweight Exercises are more than effective enough to build muscle, lose weight, and get into the best shape of your life
- How to challenge yourself so you can can accelerate your personal growth and feel more accomplished (this is a growth & self-confidence that translates to every aspect of your life)
- Step-By-Step explanations of how to perform every exercise, workout, and phase of the program so there’s never any confusion
- How working out at home without any equipment can help you gain independence from the gym & personal trainers so you can have the freedom to workout when you want, on your own schedule
- How to create your own Bodyweight Workouts so what you learn in this program will stay with you for the long run (you’ll always have the knowledge & strength within)
- Why learning how to properly move your own body can skyrocket self confidence, meaning you can handle more because you’ll stronger mentally & physically
- How to bring joy, fun & excitement back to working out so you’ll want to train rather than just have to train
YOU’LL GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO :
- Workout PDFs Each week of the program consists of three 30-minute workouts, and each day has a Beginner & Advanced option. These PDFs are done-for-you guides to home workouts.
- Private Facebook GroupNot only will you get exclusive access to the Flow Training Member’s Hub, but you’ll get invited to a Private Facebook Group so you can share your bodyweight journey with others.
- Coaching Tutorials: We coach you through each step of this program so there’s no confusion. From exercise demonstrations to program design, everything is completely & clearly explained.
- Reliable Email Support: If you need help at any point during this program, we are only one email away. Whatever questions or concerns you have, we’ll be there for you, waiting to help & assist.
- Exercise Database: This is the crown jewel of Reimagined. We demonstrate how to do each and every movement prescribed throughout this program – OVER 120 BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES BONUS!
- Fasting Tips: If Intermittent Fasting is strategically coupled with exercise, it can help MELT fat off your body. We share the basic concepts of IF with you in this BONUS Fasting Module.
Who Are We?
We are training partners & lifelong best friends.
Paul (left) started exercising with calisthenics. In the past few years, he began rolling in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, a competitive sport built upon integrative strength through bodyweight control.
Aaron (right) started strength training when he was 14. After getting hurt from muscular imbalances, he corrected his posture with bodyweight movements. While competing as a Division 1 sprinter, he used bodyweight to maintain strength during a stressful season.
What do you get when you put this all together? Smart Workouts that will make you sweat and have fun while making you look better than you ever have before.
EXPECT MORE KILLER WORKOUTS LIKE THIS
The Workout PDFs look like this. We walk you through each step so there’s no confusion.
This is the general workout structure for Weeks 1-7. Weeks 8-10 are more unconventional, incorporating Bodyweight Flows.
Workout & Look Like an Athlete with:
- Strength Training
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Time Under Tension (Tempos)
- Mobility / Range of Motion
- Core Stabilization & Toning
- Bodyweight Flows
- Balanced Movements
- Energizing Exercises
- Whole Body, Unconventional Training
What People Are Saying
My name is Gabby and I’m a college student. I used to be an athlete in high school but my activity level dropped once I went to college. I gained a lot of weight, and I didn’t feel great about myself. This program helped me lose 20 lbs and get in the best physical shape for summer! Each workout was different and it made it more fun and challenging. With Flow, I was able to accomplish my goals and feel great about myself again!
I’m Patrick Brady and Aaron and Paul had me try out Reimagined. Doing it was a great way to get started with my fitness journey. Bodyweight movements are essential for growing stronger and the exercises in this program helped me lose some body fat. I also used some exercises as warmups to get me ready for heavier lifts.
My name is Camille and I’m a college student who wanted to learn better ways to exercise and stay in shape without needing gym equipment. This program has given me a plan to follow every time I want to exercise, no matter if I can get to the gym or not. I think Paul & Aaron have made everything really accessible.
For a Limited Time, you can get Instant Access to this 10 week, Online Training Program for the Meager Price of $27
That’s the price of a one month gym membership, one hour-long class at a spin studio … a tank of gas! breakfast at your favorite diner! 3 cocktails!!!