Millenium Act Policy (DCMA)
DCMA states that it is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we need you to send us a proper notification.
All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DCMA.
You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either: The owner of a copyrighted work(s) or a person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity.
4. Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
Under the (DCMA) you may be liable for any damages incurred. As a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send notifications to: ATMALtd@gmail.com
Please allow up to 2 business days for an email response. Thank you for your understanding.